Uncover the hidden dynamics sabotaging you or your organization
A systemic mapping workshop to help you identify and remove the hidden obstacles that prevent you from getting to the next level.
Let go of hidden loyalties
Change your perspectives
Discover a new path
What if you could discover the hidden patterns that are holding you back?
Using a systemic approach grounded in a scientific framework, Dr. Sharon Spano leverages 30 years of experience in corporate leadership, human development, and consciousness to help you transform the way you do business and life.
Systemic Mapping is designed to be your change agent.
When you attend one of the experiential, two-day DNA workshops, you’ll emerge with a concrete understanding of the hidden dynamics that empower your growth and limit your success. You’ll also learn:
- Why traditional systems and processes aren’t enough to help you achieve your goals
- How you think about yourself as a leader and why that matters
- How to integrate work and life without sacrificing your vision or goals
- How to transform daily challenges into a growing edge of opportunity
- How to identify the red flags that scream for systemic change
- How to move beyond past circumstances, construct new meanings, make different choices, and develop more compassion, empathy, and understanding
If you’re serious about serious growth, these experiential workshops are for you.
Every day, hidden dynamics are quietly sabotaging you or your organization. But you can change that.
When you use the proven principles of systemic mapping, you will uncover destructive patterns of behaviors and increase your performance, profitability, and prosperity.
Click the button below and register for one of the systemic mapping sessions now.
The systemic mapping process transforms the underlying patterns of behavior affecting you and your business so you can increase your
Develop a systemic approach that supports a culture of collaborative results.
Grow your bottom line by uncovering the hidden organizational behaviors preventing growth.
Ensure a better quality of life through work/life integration for yourself and your employees.
Increase your productivity without working harder
When our systemic behaviors are out of balance, they impact how we interact with others within our organizations and cause us to worker harder.
Learning how to strategically create systemic changes in your life and business will allow you to achieve more in less time.
Transform your business and leadership
Systemic principles impact how we think and conduct business
Lack of accountability, silo mentalities, and chaos is often a sign that the system is out of order
Place determines unity or division. Who is being excluded or marginalized?
Balance of exchange
The system will always seek equilibrium if one party or department receives or gives more than another.
Will systemic mapping help?
- Do you feel like you’re always chasing time and money?
- Is the organization undergoing a transition or leadership change?
- Is there is chaos or calm within your organization, leadership, or life?
- Do you feel at times like you’re talking but not being heard?
- Do you feel like you need to do everything yourself?
- Do you work hard all the time and struggle to rest on the weekends?
Systemic mapping works at all organizational levels
- The genealogy of your Behavioral DNA.
- Unconscious loyalties impacting your potential for success.
- How your unwarranted beliefs about time and money may be blocking your success.
- Why the ancestral family dynamics are essential to your future.
- How to create systemic change in your life and your business.
- How to transform hidden patterns of defeat into patterns of whole life success.
- How you think about yourself as a leader and why that matters.
- What leadership behaviors support your highest level of performance.
- How to embody effective leadership without sacrificing other areas in your life.
- How to transform daily challenges into a growing edge of opportunity.
- How to identify the red flags in your business that scream for systemic change.
- The tools and strategies that support high performance and increased profitability.
- What’s blocking the team?s capacity to utilize time and money to support client satisfaction and increase profitability.
- Identify the warning signs and impact of scarcity in the organization
- Reframe decision-making processes to support more meaningful outcomes.
- Develop communication strategies to support cohesive performance.
- Re-invent a culture of trust and accountability.
- Perform at a high level without sacrificing or compromising in other areas.
- Master the Three Principles of Systemic Change to prosper in a complex global economy.
Transform your business and your life
After thirty years of helping high-level leaders transform how they think, adapt, and respond in complex environments, I’ve discovered that the hidden dimensions of time and money dramatically impact how we realize success. Receive a free chapter of Dr. Spano’s latest book with your event registration.