Workshops to help you transform how you do business and life
A systemic mapping workshop to help you identify and remove the hidden obstacles that prevent you from getting to the next level.
Let go of hidden loyalties
Change your perspectives
Discover a new path
Is it time to change how you think?
In our fast-paced world, we often feel the pressures of daily conflict and chaos in both work and life. At times, it may feel like your multiple environments are working against you, trying to hold you back, whether it’s leadership changes at work, negative attitudes, silo mentalities, lack of accountability, major life decisions, or feeling stuck in your job.
All of these dynamics ultimately impact your performance, profitability, and the alignment of your work and life goals. There are too many balls in the air, and no matter what you try, you can’t identify the cause, and it’s starting to affect you personally and professionally.
This is frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be that way.
Through the process of systemic mapping, you can visualize and transform the hidden patterns that exist in your life and work. These patterns impact how you think, act, and respond to the obstacles that exist in your multiple environments, and they severely limit your success.
I’ve worked with many leaders across North America and in every organization I serve, I find that underlying, hidden dynamics often produce obstacles that impact individual behaviors, employee engagement, and even the overall company culture.
During the systemic mapping boot camp, I will help you and your organization change how you think, adapt, and respond to the many complex dynamics that are preventing you from reaching your highest potential.
Before coming to the boot camp, Tim Tracey, an independent consultant, was struggling with hidden dynamics in his life and work.
“Sharon’s Bootcamp landed a shockwave to my understanding of time & money and how both “fit” within and are shaped by complex individual systems. It’s as though I have been given an additional lens through which I am able to view a new plane of reality. As someone responsible for various businesses and the people and systems therein, I am exceedingly grateful for her work.”
Through the researched-based process of systemic mapping, you can transform the way you do business by viewing the complexities of your world through a systemic lens—one that promises to restore equilibrium and balance to every area of your life.
Get ready to drive success in your business, your organization, and your career so that you can provide stability and security for your family and employees.
Click the button below and register for one of the systemic mapping sessions now.
Uncover the hidden dynamics sabotaging you or your organization
Develop a systemic approach that supports a culture of collaborative results.
Grow your bottom line by uncovering the hidden organizational behaviors preventing growth.
Ensure a better quality of life through work/life integration for yourself and your employees.
Increase your productivity without working harder
When our systemic behaviors are out of balance, they impact how we interact with others within our organizations and cause us to worker harder.
Learning how to strategically create systemic changes in your life and business will allow you to achieve more in less time.
Transform your business and leadership
Systemic principles impact how we think and conduct business
Lack of accountability, silo mentalities, and chaos is often a sign that the system is out of order
Place determines unity or division. Who is being excluded or marginalized?
Balance of exchange
The system will always seek equilibrium if one party or department receives or gives more than another.
Will systemic mapping help?
- Do you feel like you’re always chasing time and money?
- Is the organization undergoing a transition or leadership change?
- Is there is chaos or calm within your organization, leadership, or life?
- Do you feel at times like you’re talking but not being heard?
- Do you feel like you need to do everything yourself?
- Do you work hard all the time and struggle to rest on the weekends?
Systemic mapping works at all organizational levels
- The genealogy of your Behavioral DNA.
- Unconscious loyalties impacting your potential for success.
- How your unwarranted beliefs about time and money may be blocking your success.
- Why the ancestral family dynamics are essential to your future.
- How to create systemic change in your life and your business.
- How to transform hidden patterns of defeat into patterns of whole life success.
- How you think about yourself as a leader and why that matters.
- What leadership behaviors support your highest level of performance.
- How to embody effective leadership without sacrificing other areas in your life.
- How to transform daily challenges into a growing edge of opportunity.
- How to identify the red flags in your business that scream for systemic change.
- The tools and strategies that support high performance and increased profitability.
- What’s blocking the team?s capacity to utilize time and money to support client satisfaction and increase profitability.
- Identify the warning signs and impact of scarcity in the organization
- Reframe decision-making processes to support more meaningful outcomes.
- Develop communication strategies to support cohesive performance.
- Re-invent a culture of trust and accountability.
- Perform at a high level without sacrificing or compromising in other areas.
- Master the Three Principles of Systemic Change to prosper in a complex global economy.
Transform your business and your life
After thirty years of helping high-level leaders transform how they think, adapt, and respond in complex environments, I’ve discovered that the hidden dimensions of time and money dramatically impact how we realize success.
If you’re tired of living the chase, download this free chapter and transform your business and career today.