Uncover the hidden dynamics sabotaging you or your organization.
What if you could discover the hidden patterns that are holding you back?
When you attend this two-day Leadership DNA Workshop, you’ll emerge with a concrete understanding of the hidden dynamics that empower your growth and limit your success.
Using a systemic approach grounded in a scientific framework, Dr. Sharon Spano leverages 30 years of experience in corporate leadership, human development, and consciousness to help you transform the way you do business and life.
You have leadership DNA. Do you know what it is?
The pressures are easy to identify: leadership changes, negative attitudes, silo mentalities, lack of accountability, fear of failure.
What is harder to understand is the “why” behind these pressures—unless you know your leadership DNA.
Your unique leadership DNA predisposes you to think, act, and respond to hidden patterns in life and at work. Using systemic mapping, you can interrupt those patterns and learn how to support your highest levels of performance and profitability.
Systemic mapping is designed to be your change agent.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll gain clarity on how to respond to opportunity, what to do about your obstacles, and how to move past your hidden loyalties and restrictive beliefs. You’ll also learn:
- Why traditional systems and processes aren’t enough to help you achieve your goals
- How you think about yourself as a leader and why that matters
- How to integrate work and life without sacrificing your vision or goals
- How to transform daily challenges into a growing edge of opportunity
- How to identify the red flags that scream for systemic change
- How to move beyond past circumstances, construct new meanings, make different choices, and develop more compassion, empathy, and understanding
If you’re serious about serious growth, this workshop is for you.
This experiential Leadership DNA Workshop is designed to help you break through your limiting beliefs and assumptions so you can move towards more meaningful work and life experiences. You should attend the workshop if:
- You have expert knowledge on systems and processes, but still feel stuck
- You’re struggling with leadership transitions and feel a loss of purpose or identity
- You want to identify and remove your obstacles for a more prosperous life
- You want to lead your peers and teams towards more collaborative outcomes
- You’re ready to integrate your multiple ecosystems to experience less stress and more creativity
- You want to learn how your genealogical ancestry affects your ideas and behaviors towards time and money (and creates barriers to your personal and professional growth)
- You’re ready to navigate your next steps with clarity
Every day, hidden dynamics are quietly sabotaging you or your organization. But you can change that.
When you use the proven principles of systemic mapping, you will uncover destructive patterns of behaviors and increase your performance, profitability, and prosperity.
All attendees will receive a copy of Dr. Sharon Spano’s The Pursuit of Time and Money: Step Into Radical Abundance and Discover the Secret to a Meaningful and Prosperous Life.