While most well-known for building a multi-million dollar business with his childhood friends, it is Tony’s mission in life is to create a community where entrepreneurs know they can achieve anything they want despite their past.
He started his first business selling baseball cards out of his mom’s at the age of 14. By the time he was 18, he had held 16 jobs and was only fired once for giving his brother an ice cream cone.
In 1996, Tony launched his first online business in Silicon Valley, Web traffic, a marketing company that eventually turned into his first supplement company. In 2001, he went on to build his second supplement company, ShipOffers. Eighteen years later, ShipOffers is an eight-figure business that has been an INC 5000 Company for the past six years in a row.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How adversity can drive us to the other side of potential and change the way we understand what needs to happen next
- The power that one voice can have on one’s perception of hardship and loneliness
- How to develop an individualized coping system by seeking support and guidance
- Why shame is such a massive obstacle in moving past the bondage of addiction
- How to utilize a trusted advisor so you can process the past without getting lost in it
- How Tony’s message is manifesting itself through the way he lives it out and the success of his company
- The importance of keeping a journal
- How weaving gratitude into your life will change everything you encounter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.befulfilledjournal.com/
- Website: https://ecommandinfluence.com